Tag you’re it! The rules are: state five random facts about you and then go to ten of your favorite blogs and tell them they are it!
I’m sure people are tired of hearing about me, but I was tagged by maeganbobaegan, who I absolutely adore, so of course I had to answer. This is the Jack and Gigi version:
Asked by eatdrinkbemommie:
Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it! (I know you already posted a list, but maybe we can get the 10 random facts Vegas edition...) ;)
Oh, Vegas Edition…that sounds fun!
1. On my first visit I went as Megan. She was the girl who looked nothing like me and lived on the front side of my fake ID.
2. Mediocre Daddy and I almost got married in Vegas on a road trip but I didn’t feel right doing it without my parents. We had a big wedding back home a few months later.
3. This is me and Debbie Gibson. Oh pardon…I think she prefers Deborah these days. We are in her suite at the Stratosphere. Things like this only happen in Vegas.
(please excuse the Momager photo bomb).
4. Every spring my dad and I go with a bunch of his old Olympic teammates and their kids for March Madness. I know nothing about basketball but like playing craps and spending time with my dad.
I don’t recommend the roller coaster at New York, New York after multiple Redbull vodkas. I don’t recommend Redbull vodkas.
6. Mediocre Daddy and I are planning to renew our vows in the Little White Chapel for our 10 year anniversary. In 80’s costumes. Because isn’t everything more fun in 80’s costumes?
7. On the night I met Debbie Gibson (see above) Danny Bonaduce hosted the evening. He really is quite a spectacular representation of crazy.
8. On the previously mentioned road trip we broke down and were stranded at the Las Vegas Super 8 for seven days with our Siberian Husky. Seven days is waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to be in Vegas.
9. Riding a mechanical bull is much harder than it looks.
10. If you ever have the opportunity to go and see a show, I highly recommend Cique du Soleil’s O. It’s beautiful.
I’m supposed to create 11 new questions for 11 new people but that will have to happen at another time. For now, here are some tidbits I bet you were just dying to know about me.
1. If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Furnace Room Lullaby by Neko Case and Her Boyfriends. I never get sick of it. Plus, it always reminds me of our restaurant which makes me happy.
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
When life is feeling stressful I always dream of one of those bungalows over the ocean in Bora Bora.
3. How many siblings do you have and where do you fall?
I am an only child. A blessing and a curse.
4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
9 logs (my lucky number)
5. Beer or Wine?
Depends. On a hot summer day nothing is better than a cold beer. On a stormy winter night nothing is better than a nice glass of red wine. On any given day I wouldn’t turn either down.
6. If you could have coffee with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
My paternal grandfather. He died when I was six and I wish I could have known him better.
7. What’s your favorite veggie and how do you prefer it?
8. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
A good steak…followed by an Oreo blizzard (my ultimate weakness)
9. Do you wish on stars - or anything else?
I wish on everything. I am a hopeless believer in the power of positive thinking.
10. What crowd were you a part of in high school?
A jock I suppose. Between the winter season and training on a glacier in the summer I spent the majority of my teenage years with ski boots on.
11. What are you wearing?
My standard “fancy” house clothes…perfectly broken-in old jeans, cotton shirt and cardigan and cozy socks.
Theme by Lauren Ashpole